CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

John Jenkins moved Up on Rankings

John Jenkins has moved up on Rivals.com from the top 50's to 32nd in the nation. Why am I making a post about him? Because this guy goes to my school and a good friend of mine. Jenkins commited earlier in the school year to Vandy. I have never asked him why not Kentucky but there is probably a good reason. I Joke with him at shootarounds some times of him going to vandy than kentucky. I push it sooo far that I where Kentucky stuff to school just to mess with him a bit. This guy for what I heard is kind of a kentucky FAN so I am wondering what Billy Gillispie was doing when he was recruiting John. All I know is this guy is special and Gillispie missed out on a great player and a great guy. Anyways this guy can fill it up. He was averaging almost 35 points a game this year in high school and he is a star on his AAU team and he is only a Junior. Not only that he won state Mr. Basketball in Tennessee. He is a great guy with a good attitude. If this guy keeps on moving up, there is a Mcdonalds all-american game for him in the future. Congrats John!!!!!!!

Here is a clip for what i am talking about.
Enjoy!!!!

0 comments: