CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kentucky Football Team Has New






The Kentucky Wildcats Football Team will have a differnet Uniform. That's right, they are changing their coolest uniform to something really plain. I don't like the new Jersey but a jersey is a jersey. So I am not going to be really disappointed about a jersey. I have also heard that the football team pants will also be with stripes but with black also. I think thats interesting. I don't think one of Kentucky's colors is black but once again a jersey is a jersey. Also I have heard that they will have alternates and the creater of the uniforms made the uniforms of Oregon. And Oregon has Pretty bad uniforms. Compare the two to see what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the the white stripes on the sides will reach around the back of the jersey similar to miami so that might be a little cooler for ya

Anonymous said...

They should have big dollar signs on the shoulder pads to remind everyone of Claude Bassett.

Or maybe some orange footprints on the back to remind them of how many times Florida and Tennessee has destroyed them over the years....

Emery Air Freight! Go Big blue!