CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Former recruit being a fool

Oh. My. Word.

3:00 mark is the best. Try to make it that far. I don’t have words. Is this more or less embarassing than the Jordan Howell video?

Other highlights: I think he calls Tyler Smith “Tylie,” the “Arl-Armerican Hop-skin,” “can’t forget about my man Prince”…pause…repeat, he might say “some potatoes” at one point, and much more. I’ve watched three times already. I’m still a little confused as to who he “puts on” for, though. Oh well.

Be amazed, by B-Maze.
Why the abundance of bad rap videos lately?
Props to K-NOTH.

This Guy if people don't know, is Bobby Maze. Kentucky Heavenly Recruited him and Tennessee took him right before we offered him a schoolership. For what it looks like, he looks like a thug to me, no doubt. I am not surprised that he is going to Tennessee. All thugs go to Tennessee. They all have arrest records.

0 comments: