CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Celtics up by 1 Game


3 to 2

The Pistons lost last night. No shocker there. I don't understand of how the Detroit pistons always choke in the eastern conference finals. Ever since they fired Larry Brown they have not advanced to the NBA Finals. Its like they already have what they need (Championship) from 2004 so they don't need to play anymore. What kills me the most is they play well in one game and then play like they are the last team in the NBA the next. I just don't get it.

Tayshaun Prince once again sucked it up last night by only having 8 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists. That's not getting the job done.
Rajon rondo still isn't right with his shot but in my previous post I said that he needs to pass the ball to one of the Future Hall of Famers and don't do anything stupid with the Basketball. He had 10 points 13 assists, and 1 Turn over. That's a huge improvement then his previous games.

If Detroit wants a shot at game 7 then they need Tayshaun to step it up on the Offensive end.
I have the Pistons in Game 6 to go to game 7.

0 comments: